Sunday, April 12, 2009

This and That

Carpel Tunnel Syndrome is about to strike.
In the meanwhile, I'm wondering why I always bite off more than I can chew.
I was supposed to complete a series of translations of short video clips in Bangla and send them over. I still haven't. And feeling guilty as hell doesn't solve anything.
I'm getting discouraged everytime I'm trying to make a list of things to do. (I just tried and gave up, here on this very post). And I have added the gmail tasks window.
And why the hell is everybody so intolerant of people who are vegetarians/vegans by choice? My mother tried to feed me chicken chowmein saying how she got veggie chow from Tung Fong especially for me. She keeps trying to force me to eat meat(once in a while) or fish (aaj jhol-ta bhalo hoyechhe). What is the fucking point of it all? And for once and for all, DEAR GOD, I do NOT eat meat or fish. So stop being incredulous. And since I'm blowing up like a balloon, it'd be stupid to ask me how anyone survives without eating animals and birds. Clearly, you can and more.
And why are most people so stupid-apathetic-idiotic? Gojal diye marleo mogoje kichhu-ti ghusbar jo nei.
I want to get out of this city. I'm becoming ossified. Nothing to challange your ideas, opinions. No thought provoking conversations. Nothing new. Nothing anybody says here makes me think. Every single reaction's so predictable. Same old, same old, same old. Tomorrow AND tomorrow AND tomorrow.

No comments: