Monday, June 4, 2018

I wandered aimless as a lonely cloud...in the vales of cyberspace

I don't know if I have anything to say right now but I wandered here after getting bored by tv series. (Westworld season 2 is crap. Or maybe my attention-span is even more diminished.)

So here's a bunch of unrelated facts:
-I didn't recognise Great Gatsby from the opening quotes the other day. (shame)
-My father weighs only 5 kilos more than me. (should I lose weight?)
-One of my cats is now nearly 8 kilos. (oof, it's a task lifting him with the brokin back)
-I haven't read any books (fully) since finishing Left Hand of Darkness.
-I got a pedicure in a very girly pinky-lilacy colour.
-I have not bought any books since the Joan Aiken I picked up from the second hand bookstore in February.
-I am back on quizzup but having unlinked facebook must start anew (a fall from level 65+ on Harry Potter)
-I bought a lot of spices from Georgetown. (truth is I rather miss South Asian flavours, and have proven myself to be deeply parochial inasmuchas taste buds go)
-One of my cats is an air con addict (but sneezes if allowed to sleep overnight in ac, just like me)
-I didn't know what Carmen was all about but recognised it from the red dress the ice skater wore (I was never good at quizzing: just lucky at guessing)
-Solo is a crap movie. L3-37 is awesome.
-Want to watch Avengers (still playing) Dino movie (will be crap) Oceans's 8 (avec grrlz) Incredibles (alone, probably) Isle of Dogs (also probably alone).
-Killing Eve is great.
-1st Training was bad on my back but good for everyone else (I think)

Reviewing the above, I conclude:
-I need more scandi crime fiction in my life.


No comments: